Finish your High School Diploma or GED
Earn your high school diploma or prepare to pass a high school equivalency test. A high school diploma or equivalent can help you get a better job and help you succeed in job training and college. Getting a high school diploma or equivalent can show your children how important education is.
The CAHSEE (California High School Exit Exam) is no longer required for a high school diploma. If you did not pass both parts of the CAHSEE, today you may be closer than you think to holding a high school diploma. Contact us!
You may choose to take classes that earn credits toward a high school diploma. Or you may take classes that help you prepare to pass a high school equivalency test (GED or HISET). Our counselor can help you decide. Bring a transcript from the high school you attended most recently. Either path you choose begins with the same first step of Registration.
- Morning classes run Monday-Friday between 9:30 AM and 12:30 PM
- Afternoon classes run between 1:00 and 4:00 PM
- Evening classes run 6:00 to 9:00 PM.
Independent Study offers a flexible scheduling option for earning credits toward a high school diploma. You meet with a teacher one on one for an hour a week. You do coursework on your own away from school. This option is for adults who are very busy and who have a lot of discipline and the ability to work on their own.
How to Register
- Register on any Thursday, either in the morning or the evening.
- On Thursday morning, come to the High School office at 8:30 AM.
- On Thursday evening, come to the Main Office at 6:00 PM
(The High School office is just down the hall from the Main Office at BAS.)
- You will take a test and go through orientation. It takes about 3 hours.