—Free Internet during COVID-19 “Shelter In Place.” Click here for information.—
These courses are supported exclusively by student fees. Low enrollment may result in reducing class schedule or cancellation of class. Sign up early and bring a friend!
Especially for 55+:
Keep your mind active and healthy.
Learn how your body works and keep yourself strong.
Reduce your car insurance premium by taking a mature Drivers course.
Most courses are held in accessible community locations, including:
- Berkeley Adult School
- Jewish Community Center of the East Bay
- North Berkeley Senior Center
- South Berkeley Senior Center
- Strawberry Creek Lodge
For Adult with Disabilities
Enrich your life through classes in adaptive sports, the arts, mental fitness, and skills for work.
These classes are offered in partnership with community organizations:
- Ala Costa Centers
- Alzheimer’s Services of the East Bay
- Creative Wellness Center
- Berkeley Adult Day Health Center
- BORP (Bay Area Outreach and Recreation Program)
- East Bay Center for the Blind
See the schedule online. Register online or in class.