—Free Internet during COVID-19 “Shelter In Place.” Click here for information.—
NEED A TRANSCRIPT?
Cost is $5.00 per transcript for classes completed at BAS.
Your signature is required. Follow the instructions below.
You may request by fax, or by mail.
For your convenience, you can download a request form here.
GED TRANSCRIPTS: Effective 2/1/14, GED transcripts from 2002 to the present must be obtained through the following website: www.gedtestingservice.com/testers/gedrequest-a-transcript
Download the PDF from the link above. The fee is payable by mail with money order or credit card information and signature. No requests by phone are taken.
Fax Your Request
Send your request via Fax to (510) 644-6784 using the form from the link above, plus your credit card number, expiration date, and signature.
Mail in Your Request
Mail in your form, plus money order, or credit card number and expiration date, and signature. See address below.
- Date of request
- Your last name, first name, birthdate, Social Security number (optional)
- Name under which you registered for classes, if different from above
- Your current telephone number, in case we have a question
- Address where transcript is to be sent:
• Name of school, agency or company
• Attn: (person’s name)
• Street address
• City/State/Postal code/Country if not U.S.
- Dates of attendance, from when to when, if you want transcripts from BAS classes
- Program taken: GED/High Schol/ English as a Second Language, medical, computers, etc.
- Year graduated or attended BAS (required)
You must sign the request and pay $5.00 per transcript, money order, credit card.
If using a credit card, please provide the name on the credit card if different from the student’s name, plus billing address, card number, expiration date, and signature.
Transcripts are official only if mailed to someone other than you. If mailed to you, the transcript will be considered unofficial.
Transcript Request/Attn: Registrar
Berkeley Adult School
1701 San Pablo Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94702
Phone (510) 644-6130 • Fax (510) 644-6784