(Career Technical Education)
A single workshop or short course might give you the edge you need to advance your career. Or a longer series of courses might help you begin a new chapter of your work life.
- Computer Essentials
- Microsoft Office
- Career Preparation:
• Culinary Careers
• Graphic and Web Design
• Medical/Health Careers
Schedules and Registration
Classes are scheduled mornings, afternoons, evenings, and Saturdays to suit your busy schedule.
Register online or in the Main Office. Some courses require attendance at an orientation session prior to registration. For Fall 2017, note these dates:
- Fall 2018 Medical Office Assistant (MOA)
Mandatory Orientation in Room 111. Arrive by 5:15 pm.
• Tuesday, August 21, class begins August 27.
• Tuesday, October 30, class begins November 5.
- Fall 2017 Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Mandatory Orientation in Room 21 at 3:30pm.Monday, August 27
- Class beginning September 4.
(More information about EMT training is available at the B-STEP website.)
Get ahead. Learn!